Read a complete list of the RHS Graduating Class of 2021 events and details in the
2021 Senior Class Newsletter
updated as of April 22nd.
Thursday, May 20th, 2021
at The Palazzo Grande
- Bring your RHS Student ID - this ID will be checked at the door.
- Purchase must be for an RHS senior. Guests may be a non-RHS student under 21 and must bring photo ID.
- Select any dietary restrictions for each ticket: gluten free, vegan, vegetarian. Special recommendations will not be available the day of prom.
The Palazzo Grande Banquet & Event Center: 54660 Van Dyke Ave, Shelby Township, MI 48316
Questions? Please email Senior Class Advisor Mrs. Miesch.
Purchase your admission to the RHS Senior All Night Party!
Saturday, June 12th, 2021 at Rochester High School
11:00 pm - 4:00 am.
● Mechanical Bull ● Casino Games ● Air Brush Tattoos ● Psychic ● Large Screen Interactive Video Games ● Cornhole Competition ● Caricature Artist ●
● Dj and Karaoke ● Food ● Goody bags for each student ● Prize Raffle ●
● Inflatables including Axe Throwing, Connect 4, Basketball, Zero Gravity Chamber, T-Ball Challenge, Bungee Racing, and Jousting ●
● Game Show at the end of the night with a chance to win $500.00! ●
$100.00 non-refundable admission fee.
* No actual ticket is distributed: each student's name will appear on a registration list at check-in.
* Students who are a current free/reduced lunch participant may have the same discount applied to their admission fee. See Mrs. Karwacki in the counseling office.
* Students who are needing financial assistance can inquire with SANP Committee member Kathleen Lawson.
To attend, students must 1) submit payment and 2) complete a permission and waiver form:
3 choices for submitting payment:
- Pay online at https://rochesteronline.ce.eleyo.com/course/782/school-event-fees-20-2021/rhs-sanp-senior-all-night-party. Be sure to keep your payment confirmation sent to your email used to sign in for making online payments.
- Mail a check payable to Rochester Community Schools with RHS SANP and student's name in the memo. Mail to Rochester High School SANP, 1361 Walton Blvd., Rochester Hills 48309.
- Drop off cash or a check in the RHS Main Office.
2 choices for submitting a permission form:
- Complete an online Permission and Waiver Form.
- Download a print copy of the Permission and Waiver Form and return it to the RHS Main Office. (If you have filled out the online version, you do not need to turn in a paper copy.)
Consider Donating for the Senior All Night Party!
Consider Volunteering at the Senior All Night Party!
Honoring Students from the Class of 2021
Senior Advisory Congress:
Class of 2021
The Work of the Student Advisory Congress:
- Plan for spirit contests and community activities.
- Assist with school-wide activities and events.
The Goals of the Student Advisory Congress:
- To build class spirit!
- To get everyone involved in class activities!
The Responsibilities of the Student Advisory Congress:
- Attending council member meetings.
- Promoting and announcing upcoming events and class information.
- Planning and preparing activities.
- Getting other people involved!
Mr. Miesch, room A121
Seniors, do you have files on your school Google drive that you'll want to keep?
The Google Transfer Program is the easiest way to transfer all emails and drive documents from your RCS account to a personal Google account.