Honoring Students from the Class of 2021
Senior Advisory Congress:
Class of 2021
The Work of the Student Advisory Congress:
- Plan for spirit contests and community activities.
- Assist with school-wide activities and events.
The Goals of the Student Advisory Congress:
- To build class spirit!
- To get everyone involved in class activities!
The Responsibilities of the Student Advisory Congress:
- Attending council member meetings.
- Promoting and announcing upcoming events and class information.
- Planning and preparing activities.
- Getting other people involved!
Class Sponsors: Mr. Miesch, room A121 and Mrs. Miesch
Seniors, do you have files on your school Google drive that you'll want to keep?
Copy and transfer your email and Google Drive files to a personal Google Account using the Google Transfer Program at https://takeout.google.com/transfer.
Your @rcs-k12.us district account will be deleted on August 31, 2021, so be sure to save any files you'd like to keep by then!