Clubs & Activities
How to Join a Club
- Where to Join: Visit the RHS online payment page at bit.ly/rochclubs. Once students submit payment online, an email will be sent shortly thereafter with meeting details.
- When to Join: Students may join most clubs at anytime throughout the year. Some clubs with national affiliations however, such as honor societies, have a registration deadline. Check specific club information below.
- Fee: $30 per club. This fee is non-refundable and is $30 regardless of when during the school year a student joins a club.
- Some clubs have extra fees to cover event-based costs, national membership dues, and/or supply expenses. Those fees will have a separate payment link on our online payment page at bit.ly/rochclubs.
- Some clubs run without the $30 club fee - see descriptions below for the clubs to which this applies. In addition, these service clubs are exempt from the $30 club fee: Green Club, Key Club, and Rotary Interact.
- Clubs require a minimum number of student participants to run and may be cancelled in October due to low registration, in which case a refund will be issued.
- Fee Reduction: A waived fee or a 75% reduction in the club fee is available to students who receive the same price reduction in free or reduced lunch. Students who have already qualified with the district's food services department can contact RHS Activities Director Ms. Harris using the form below.
For More Information: View videos on the Virtual Club Fair page!
- For any questions on registration, please contact RHS Activities Director Ms. Harris using the form below or students can find me in the Media Center.
- For club-specific questions, email the club sponsor directly, found on each club's registration link.
Rochester High School provides many different student activities in order to build a positive school culture and to help all our students feel a sense of belonging in the RHS community! For these reasons, we strive to offer events and activities that appeal to a broad range of student interests and that increase school spirit and student participation.
2023-24 Clubs at RHS
- BPA: Business Professionals of America
- Capstone Scholar Association
- CS Club (Computer Science)
- Debate Club
- Educators Rising Chapter
- FEDS: Falcon Engineering and Design Solutions FIRST Robotics Team
- Girls Who Code
- HOSA (Health Occupations)
- Investment Club
- Maker Club
- Model U.N.
- Photo Club
- RATS: Rochester Alliance of Theatrical Students
- American Red Cross Student Chapter
- Asian Culture Club
- Black Student Union
- CASA: Chaldean Assyrian Society and Alliance
- Chinese Club
- Falcon Flock Club
- Girl Up
- Green Club
- GSA Club
- Indian American Culture Association
- Key Club
- Perception Club
- PTSA Student Leaders
- RCS Student Tech Crew
- RHS Student Tutors
- Rotary Interact
- Social Justice Club
- UNICEF Student Chapter