Clubs & Activities
How to Join a Club
- When to Join: Online registration opens early in September and is open for most clubs throughout the year. However, clubs with national affiliations, such as honor societies, will have a registration deadline. Check specific club information below.
- Fees: $30 per club. Some clubs have extra fees to cover event-based costs, national membership dues, and/or supply expenses.
- Fee Exceptions: These service clubs are exempt from the $30 club fee: Green Club, Key Club, and Rotary Interact.
- Fee Reduction: A waived fee or a 75% reduction in the club fee is available to students who receive the same price reduction in free or reduced lunch. Students who have already qualified for the reduced fee may register for an RHS club by completing a Consent to Share Information with Other Programs form for verification and emailing it to Ms. Harris with the name of the club(s) to join.
- For More Information:
- For any questions on registration, please email RHS Activities Director, Ms. Harris, or students can find me in the Media Center.
- For club-specific questions, email the club sponsor directly, found on each club's registration page.
Rochester High School provides many different student activities in order to build a positive school culture and to help all our students feel a sense of belonging in the RHS community! For these reasons, we strive to offer events and activities that appeal to a broad range of student interests and that increase school spirit and student participation.