August 16: Link Crew Training 8am-12pm, Main Gym
August 17: Link Crew Training 8am-12pm, Main Gym
August 18: Link Crew Freshman Orientation 8am-1pm, Main Gym
August 24: New Student and Freshman Open House 6-8pm
August 29: First Day of School (Half Day)
August 31: Picture Day-Media Center
September 1: Falcon Frenzy,4pm-7pm
September 5: NO SCHOOL: Labor Day
September 7: Club Fair-Mall
October 14: Picture Retake Day! -Media Center
Welcome to the 2022-23 School Year!
All Rochester Community Schools high school students are required to complete the 2022-2023 registration steps listed below. Please complete all district Annual Verification requirements on ParentVue and the items below to complete the process. We encourage all families to thoroughly review each step before submitting. Please note that student schedules are available through StudentVue for the 22-23 school year. Textbooks will be distributed by your students teachers as needed during the first few weeks of school. View a registration checklist here. Virtual Academy students will register with their original home school (only some items will apply).
District Annual Verification Requirements: Use the button below to log into Synergy - ParentVue. District Annual Verification must be completed by a parent or guardian. Upon logging in you will be prompted to complete the following required forms.
- Emergency Contact Card
- Academic Integrity Contract
- Code of Conduct Contract
- Technology Use Contract
- Military Disclosure (11th and 12th grade only)
Other Important Items
The following links are suggested purchases that can be made by families within each high school based on individual interest and need:
- Kaiser Picture Order Form and Information: Use Code 22ROCHHS23
- Student Pictures are taken during the school day on August 31st in the Media Center. (Make up day will be October 14th)
- Cash/Check Kaiser Order Form
- All yearbooks must be purchased directly through the link above. Click here for more information.
- Parking Pass Payment
- After students complete both (payment and google form), please see Mrs. Welsh in the attendance office to pick up your parking pass during the first week of school.
- Club Payment
- Newspaper - The Talon
- Homecoming T-Shirt
- Free and Reduced Lunch Information - Must Renew Yearly
- More information coming soon
- Medical Action Plan and Other Health Forms
- The Falcon's Nest: Rochester High School Store
- Driving Between Buildings Consent Form
- Any students driving to themselves to OSTC or between buildings need to fill out the form above and bring it to the Main office or email it here.
Rochester Community Schools Store: All Other Purchases
- Order Your Cap and Gown!
- **Ordering information will not be live until mid September**
- Senior Yearbook Ads
- Click here for information regarding senior yearbook recognition ads.
- Senior Class T-Shirts
- Senior Photo Information
- Class of 2023, professional portraits will be taken by Prestige at school on September 26th with a make-up day of October 24th. Photographs taken at school will be free of charge. Students are responsible for reserving their spot via sign up genius. The sign up genius will be emailed to students in early September. This image will be used in the yearbook and the class composite. Please see here for specifications and instructions for portraits taken by a different studio.
- Senior All Night Party: The 2023 SANP will be taking place at Dave & Busters on May 31st immediately following graduation. Hop on the bus at Rochester High School after your graduation ceremony and enjoy a night of Games, Prizes, Food, and much more!
- Two Ways to Sign Up and Pay:
Student A Pass -All Events Athletic Pass
For only $60, purchase admission for the entire 2022-23 school year to ALL home athletic contests at ALL three high schools:
Adams, Rochester, and Stoney Creek!
(Excludes OAA, MHSAA tournaments and events at Oakland Univ.)
“A” Pass purchases are available ONLY during August registration here.
Your 2021-22 student ID will be printed with a large A designating your “A” Pass purchase. Please bring your receipt in with you on August 31st, so Kaiser can be sure to print your students correct ID.
$30 replacement charge applies for IDs with the “A” Pass needing to be reprinted.
Econo Passes will not be sold this year due to our tickets moving to an online platform. Stay tuned for our online ticket sales information.
We are very excited to announce that the Rochester Community Schools Athletic Department for Adams, Rochester, and Stoney Creek have partnered with Final Forms, an online forms, and data management service. Final Forms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that Final Forms saves data from season to season and year to year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! Final Forms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time. You may review your data at any time to verify it is current. You will be required to sign your forms once per year and after any update.
Click on the Parent Playbook here to get started in Final Forms. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the page bottom and click “Use Support”. We are asking that ALL parents of athletes use Final Forms. Please register at: https://rochester-mi.finalforms.com/ and follow the prompts to create your account, create your students and sign your forms.
Pay to Play
If your student is participating in a fall sport, please click on the link here to access the pay to play information. You can complete all information and payments on-line. Due date for this is Sept 2.
The Rochester Athletic Boosters Club is open to all adult community members. Our primary goals and objectives are to support all Rochester High School Athletes and their sports programs.
Rochester Athletic Boosters are Making a Difference ‐ Over $190,000 awarded in the last 6 years! With the communities support we have been able to provide
EQUIPMENT ~ UNIFORMS ~ BASEBALL FIELD NETS ~ SOCCER GOALS ~ MURALS~ TEAM EVALUATION SOFTWARE ~ ATHLETIC SCHOLARSHIPS ~ GYM BANNERS
The Athletic Boosters Club raises most of its money through booster memberships, concession stand sales and social events.
The Rochester Parent Teacher Student Association invites you to become a member of the PTSA. The PTSA is a partnership of parents, students, and teachers – working together to enrich the education of our children. By becoming a member of the PTSA, you will receive a student directory and you are directly supporting the many activities at RHS, including student enrichment and teacher classroom grant requests.
Click here to join or to make a donation for the 2022-23 school year!