Welcome RHS Families!
PTSA Committee Chair Openings for 2021-2022
Your RHS PTSA has several open committee chair openings for the next school: Health & Wellness, Legislative, Reflections, Student Directory, and Campus Beautification. Please consider getting involved and volunteering to lead one of these committees. Questions? Contact Yvonne Crowe, VP-Committees.
RHS PTSA Goals:
- Provide leadership and assist with the safety and security of our children.
- Promote all the great things that happen at RHS.
- Promote all of our programs and fundraising efforts.
- Communicate with our members via our courier the Falcon Flyer online newsletter.
- Increase our membership overall with staff, students, and parents.
- Communicate with our members regarding legislative issues about public school funding that need attention.
- Support the following programs with volunteers as needed and financial support:
- Dance Coat Check and Refreshments
- Student Directory
- Health and Welfare Committee
- Hospitality Committee
- Reflections Contest
- Welcome Committee
- January 2021 Meeting Minutes
- March 2021 Meeting Minutes
- April 2021 Meeting Minutes
- May 18th Meeting Agenda
- Proposed Budget for 2021-22 School Year