Follow us on Social Media!
Inside This Issue:
Your student is invited to join us on an upcoming educational travel experience to Germany in the Fall of 2023.
When students travel, they expand their knowledge of the world, discover more about themselves, and grow more confident. These skills are critical for creating the global citizens of tomorrow, and I would love to have you and your student join us on this adventure.
We will go over all the details, including the itinerary, activities, academic opportunities, and the cost of our trip, at our informational meeting on June 6th at 6:00 PM. The meeting will take place on Zoom.
Please click here to register for the meeting as soon as possible to save your seat: https://bit.ly/3pYxwfA.
Limited spots are available on this trip, so we would love to have you attend this meeting to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
Click the picture to view more pictures of the Senior Walk!
Have more questions? Click here to go to the graduation information page!
Remember Mom2Mom sales? RHS PTSA Student Leaders bring you our first ever Teen2Teen sale! Sustainable teen fashionistas rejoice! This is a one-day eco-friendly event with tables hosted by RHS students and RHS clubs selling gently-loved teen clothing & shoes.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the picture for more reading materials!
Class of 2023 - Transfer your Google files with Google Takeout
Your @rcs-k12.us district Google Workspace for Education account will be deleted on July 31, 2023. If you want to keep your personal files, you’ll need to transfer those to another location before that date!
- Google Takeout is a data transfer utility that will transfer all your rcs-k12.us Gmail and Google Drive files from your RCS account to a personal Google account. It may take a while depending on the amount and size of your files, but when the process is complete, you’ll get an email at your personal Gmail address.
- You’ll have the months of June and July to do so, giving you time after you graduate from RHS.
Do you use your RCS email to sign in to websites?
Remember to change your email address on every site you use your personal Gmail account with before July 31st too!
Click the photo above to view a slideshow! Students, if you would like your picture from stage last night at Honors Convocation, you can download it here! Students you must log into your RCS google account to access these photos.
The 2nd Annual Falcon Scramble Golf Outing is quickly approaching! We're looking for help securing sponsors and donations to have a successful event on Sunday, August 13 at Twin Lakes Golf Club. Please contact Jim Naum at 248-914-7760 or email@example.com if you're interested.
Registration is now open for both sponsors and golfers at https://2nd-annual-falcon-scramble.perfectgolfevent.com/
Just a couple months before graduation, just a kind remember to collect and treasure your senior's keepsake memories to reminisce memories shared at RCS!
You can order a class of 2023 graduation banner, personalized lawn sign and commencement DVD TODAY:
Two simple ways to place an order!
1. Online by clicking here: 2023 Graduation Orders or
2. Complete and submit a form by clicking here: Order Form
Consider saving your student a "Best Seat in the House" by engraving his/her name on a plate and permanently designating a seat in the high school auditorium to come back in the future and reminisce!
Click on the following attachment for more information:
Or purchase a beautiful school mascot ornament for any RCS school, ACE or Pre-K program. There's no wait time, the ornaments are available for pick up at the RCS admin building all year!
Can't make it to the RCS admin building? No worries! Click here to place an online order today, choose "ornament sales" and tell us which school to deliver the ornament(s) to.
Click on the following attachment to see the ornaments:
We are pleased to announce that Courtesy Driving School will be holding their Segment 1 and Segment 2 classes at our high schools again starting in September! You can register for their classes at https://www.courtesydrivingschool.com/locations.html. . You can contact Courtesy Driving School at (800) 256-9559 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Rochester High School Safety and Security
The safety and security of all students and staff at Rochester High is always a top priority. To help us in these efforts, please see the information below:
- Students can enter the building through two entrances, the Main Office entrance and the Livernois entrance. The Livernois entrance will close after 7:30 am.
- Campus will remain closed throughout the school day. All grades will have lunch on campus.
- Students are NOT to utilize fast food delivery services. This includes DoorDash, Grub Hub, Instacart, or Uber Eats, etc. for food delivery.
- If students are traveling to other campuses throughout the day, they are asked to check out of RHS in the Attendance Office and check back in when they return.
- Students are encouraged to utilize their assigned lockers to minimize their belongings in the classroom.
If you see something, say something. Please report all safety and security concerns to the Main Office Staff or to Deputy Jesse Haglund.