- August 16th: Link Crew Training Day 1 12-4-Main Gym
- August 17th: Link Crew Training Day 2, 12-4-Main Gym
- August 19th: Link Crew Orientation, 8am-Noon-Main Gym
- August 25th: Freshman and New Student Open House-4-8pm
- August 30th: First Day of School, Half Day
- September 1st: Picture Day
- September 2nd: Falcon Frenzy (Home vs. SCHS @7pm)
- September 3rd: NO SCHOOL
- September 6th: NO SCHOOL, Labor Day
- September 10th: Club Fair
Welcome to the 2021-22 School Year!
All Rochester Community Schools high school students are required to complete the 2021-2022 registration steps listed below. Please complete all district registration requirements on ParentVue and the items below to complete the process. We encourage all families to thoroughly review each step before submitting. Please note that student schedules are available through StudentVue for the 21-22 school year. Textbooks will be distributed by your students teachers as needed during the first few weeks of school. Virtual Academy students will register with their original home school (only some items will apply).
District Registration Requirements: Use the button below to log into Synergy - ParentVue. District registration must be completed by a parent or guardian. Upon logging in you will be prompted to complete the following required forms.
- Emergency Contact Card
- Academic Integrity Contract
- Code of Conduct Contract
- Technology Use Contract
- Military Disclosure (11th and 12th grade only)
- Information: Ok2Say Student Support
The following links are suggested purchases that can be made by families within each high school based on individual interest and need:
- Kaiser Picture Order Form and Information: Use Code RHS21
- Student Pictures are taken during the school day on September 1st in the Media Center
- Cash/Check Kaiser Order Form
- Newspaper - The Talon
- Homecoming T-Shirt
- All yearbooks must be purchased directly through the link above.
- Parking Pass Payment
- After students complete both (payment and google form), please see Mrs. Cichon in the main office to pick up your parking pass.
- Free and Reduced Lunch Information - Must Renew Yearly
- Medical Action Plan and Other Health Forms
- Club Payment
- Oakland Schools Technical Campus Self Drive Form
- Any students driving to OSTC themselves need to fill out the form above and bring it to the Main office or email it here.
- Order Your Cap and Gown!
- **Ordering information will not be live until mid September**
- Senior Photo Information
- Class of 2022, professional portraits will be taken by Prestige at school on September 22nd with a make-up day of October 15th. Photographs taken at school will be free of charge. Students are responsible for reserving their spot via sign up genius. The sign up genius will be emailed to students in early September. This image will be used in the yearbook and the class composite. Please see attached for specifications and instructions for portraits taken by a different studio.
- Senior All Night Party: The 2022 SANP will be taking place at Dave & Busters on May 31st immediately following graduation. Hop on the bus at Rochester High School after your graduation ceremony and enjoy a night of Games, Prizes, Food, and much more!
- Two Ways to Sign Up and Pay:
Student A Pass
All Events Athletic Pass
For only $60, purchase admission for the entire 2021-22 school year to ALL home athletic contests at ALL three high schools:
Adams, Rochester, and Stoney Creek!
(Excludes OAA, MHSAA tournaments and events at Oakland Univ.)
“A” Pass purchases are available ONLY during August registration here.
Your 2021-22 student ID will be printed with a large A designating your “A” Pass purchase. Please bring your receipt in with you on September 1st, so Kaiser can be sure to print your students correct ID.
$30 replacement charge applies for IDs with the “A” Pass needing to be reprinted.
Adult Pass is $45.00 and good for 15 games at any RCS home athletic event, $30.00 savings
Student Pass is $40.00 and good for 20 games at any RCS home athletic event (this is separate from the A pass)
Adult and Student ECONO tickets can be picked up in our Athletic Office. Call 248-726-5414 to set up a time for pick up. Click here to purchase your pass today!
Pay to Play
If your student is participating in a fall sport, please click on the link here to access the pay to play information. You can complete all information and payments on-line. Due date for this is August 30, 2021.
The Rochester Parent Teacher Student Association invites you to become a member of the PTSA. The PTSA is a partnership of parents, students, and teachers – working together to enrich the education of our children. By becoming a member of the PTSA, you will receive a student directory and you are directly supporting the many activities at RHS, including student enrichment and teacher classroom grant requests.
Click here to join or to make a donation for the 2021-22 school year!
Join our PTSA! Fill out a PTSA Membership form.
The Rochester Athletic Booster Club is open to all adult community members. Our primary goals and objectives are to support all Rochester High School Athletes and their sports programs. The Athletic Boosters Club raises most of its money through booster memberships, concession stand sales, social events and the Falcon Gala.
Rochester Athletic Booster are Making a Difference ‐ Over $160,000 awarded in the last 7 years!
EQUIPMENT ~ UNIFORMS ~ FACILITY IMPROVEMENTS ~ FIELD MAINTENANCE ~ MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
TEAM EVALUATION SOFTWARE ~ ATHLETIC SCHOLARSHIPS ~ SOUND IMPROVEMENTS
To join, please fill out this form and turn it in to the main office, or email it to Debbie Jones.